I am currently a second-year Ph.D. student at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, co-supervised by Prof. Michael Backes and Dr. Yang Zhang. Prior to that, I obtained my Master’s degree from Tsinghua University in 2021 and Bachelor’s degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2018.
- Security and Privacy of Machine Learning
- [September 2022] I was invited to serve on the Artifact Evaluation Committee of USENIX Security 2023!
- [August 2022] Our paper titled “On the Privacy Risks of Cell-Based NAS Architectures” got accepted in ACM CCS 2022!
- [July 2022] I passed my Qualifying Exam!
- [November 2021] I joined CISPA to start my Ph.D.!